2019 TTCAD Scholarship
Deadline: July 31st 2019
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be of Caribbean descent.
- Be a 2019 high-school graduate from Delaware.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Provide proof of acceptance into an accredited university/college for Fall 2019 semester.
- Submit an essay (minimum 500 words) on one of the following topics:
- Why should you be selected to receive a TTCAD scholarship?
- In what way have you contributed to the Caribbean community or in what way do you plan to do so in the future?
- Submit one (1) letter of recommendation showing character and eligibility.
- Be able to attend one or more interviews with TTCAD scholarship panelists.
- Scholarship winners are expected to attend TTCAD’s Award Ceremony (Dinner/Dance) generally held on the last Saturday of September.
** Children of TTCAD executive committee members are not eligible to apply**
Download a copy of the application criteria by CLICKING HERE
Download Scholarship application by CLICKING HERE